 General / 37708
Re: TRU Event???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:03:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Foulds writes:
I may be mistaken, so please bare with me, but I thought I read somewhere
that TRU was having some kind of Lego event this week?  Does anyone have any
info they could share to enlighten me?

Thanks for the help,
Jim F.

Camp Geoffrey had a SW LEGO building day yesterday from 2:00PM to 4:00PM, I
took my son to the York store.  They have different in-store events
Tues-Thurs during the summer months:
http://www201.toysrus.com/corporate_info/tru/promotions/dsp_info_campgeo_cal_july.cfm

They don't let you take the LEGO home, just build.  It was fun none the less.

-Rob.