 General / 37372
Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 13:55:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:GyoBt9.B53@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

In addition to purple and orange, that bucket appears to have light blue
bricks.  Can anyone confirm their color?  I am surprised that the • appearance
of what at least appears to be light blue hasn't generated more • discussion.

Mike

I supposed I should have looked at the rest of the pictures first.  The
bricks in question appear regular blue in this picture:

Aw rats, I thought they were the light blue :(

No more Max, Tina and/or Lee figs. That's a good thing.

From what I see, no handles on the buckets. I like that too.

Julie