 General / 37714
Re: Creator Buckets - Purple & Orange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 02:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.general, Kecia Hansen writes:
Hi

I have bought some of the new creator sets in Copenhagen. I have uploaded a
few pictures of my sets plus a little info. It can be seen at my homepage.
Here they are:

Set 4105    http://www.kecia.dk/legoset/creator4105.htm    (195K)

Set 4179    http://www.kecia.dk/legoset/creator4179.htm    (110K)

Set 7831    http://www.kecia.dk/legoset/creator7831.htm    (160K)

Kecia

Yikes, I hope those sets aren;t really that expensive when released here.
$50 for a bucket of 500 basic bricks?