 General / 3729
3728  |  3730
Subject:
Changed URL
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 17:32:37 GMT

I finally registered my own URL for my website. What used to be
http://rich.cmcsmart.com is now http://www.marsrobot.com

Both URLs should work for a good while...

I made a (very) few site design changes, but most links and content remain
the same. Let me know what you think...

Rich
http://www.marsrobot.com