 General / 34711
Re: YATA Selling MOC Instructions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.appraisal
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:42:31 GMT

Bram,

Would you be will to share the how that image was produced.  I have tried
MEGAPov and the find_edges post_process, but I have never gotten results
like that.  I looks good.

Bob

In lugnet.market.theory, Bram Lambrecht writes:
Suppose I could make instruction booklets of
this caliber:
--Bram