 General / 33830
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:40:34 GMT

Ditto, Nick.  These days I'll post a simple thought or question and it will
be glossed over as though never created.  I feel Lugnet has developed its
own clique (sp?).  There seems to be a core group, or an "in crowd" that
communicate with eachother and nobody else.  O.K. no big deal...I'm not
offended, I just don't post much anymore...I've become a passive observer
because I still like the site - I'm just not popular!  By the way, my FBTB
custom gallery was recently updated, it's under Matt sekerak.