 General / 33831
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 15:46:29 GMT

It's cool Felix, I'm guilty too, I have always watched your enthusiasum for
Aquazone, and infact I visited your site last night checking out the winners
for your contest, I also would like to say you right, keeping in interest in
a theme can pay off in time....

Keep up the good work!

Eric

In lugnet.general, Felix Greco writes:
For what its worth Eric, I was always a fan and never posted because I
considered myself out of your league.  And Nick, I popped on to the internet
scene about the same time and was very impressed by S.W.A.T. and still am.

But, I agree with both of you.  I've been coming to Lugnet for years.  The
two contests I put on and judged got barely any response.  I've never won
Cool Site of the Week (not that I deserve it).  I get more response from a
post asking a stupid little question than about MOCs.  Some of my favorite
people (Nassir, Verdier, Hallman, etc) have dissappeared.  The community
seems to hold no interest in one of my favorite themes, Aquazone.  FBTB
seems to have the word on all the new stuff.  BrickShelf has most of the new
MOCs.  Why do I keep coming back?

Perhaps Lugnet is a phase.  Perhaps I'm reaching the end of that phase.

Felix "world's tiniest violin" Greco