 General / 33829
Re: Return of 6776?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:15:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik L. Knopp writes:
After noticing the complete absence of Alpha Team in the Holiday 2001 S&H
catalog*, I went to the S&H site to see what availablity was. Looking over the
listing for the AT sets, I noticed that 6776 and K6776 now show up as
backordered, with a shipping date of 06 November. I wonder what changes were
made to the instructions and packaging?

Erik

After hearing rumors about the chief designer of the Alpha Team series being
fired, I am surprised that they are rereleasing this set and still promoting
the theme with new models (as seen in the 2002 catalog).  I suppose that was
just a rumor after all...

In any case, they have the Alpha Team URL in the new catalog (and old ones as
well) as http://www.lego.com/alphateam/ but that page is gome from TLC's site.
Shouldn't something be dome about this?

FUT lugnet.lego.direct

--
Thomas Main
thomasmain@hotmail.com

*Except for a mind control orb as one of the ornaments on the cover Xmas tree.
--
Erik L. Knopp
LUGNET member #61