 General / 33858
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 20:09:21 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matt Sekerak writes:
Ditto, Nick.  These days I'll post a simple thought or question and it will
be glossed over as though never created.  I feel Lugnet has developed its
own clique (sp?).  There seems to be a core group, or an "in crowd" that
communicate with eachother and nobody else.  O.K. no big deal...I'm not
offended, I just don't post much anymore...I've become a passive observer
because I still like the site - I'm just not popular!  By the way, my FBTB
custom gallery was recently updated, it's under Matt sekerak.

I've always been aware of the "in" group, but I try my best to ignore it,
Mostly because at school, it drives my nuts, so I try not to bring that
"in-out" mentality to the internet.

BTW, You've always had a spot in my mental book of "neat people" on LUGNET,
because when I first posted my MOC's to LUGNET, you were one of the first
people to reply! I highly doubt you remember, here it is though.
http://news.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=9041,I think I replied to your message in
a different thread,-grin-I really was pretty clueless when I first popped up
here! =^D

BTW, do you post to the FBTB forum?

-Geordan-

-Geordan-