 General / 32282
Re: Lego for Africa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 10:11:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.general, Melody Brown writes:

Oh, also... if anyone from the Australian region wanted to join in this...
you are welcome to send your items in a sealed bag to my PO Box, and I or
someone else? could mail them out in one shipment!

Excellent! You've just helped me decide whether or not I should integrate my
pre-dark-ages bricks (the ones I haven't already sold, anyway) with my shiny
new ones - I'll weed out all the broken ones & put the rest in the mail (after
a good clean)!

ROSCO

PS: What's your address? And what contribution do you want for postage to UK?

That's the spirit!  I am happy enough to send them off to the UK (as that is
the only address I saw so far).  So far I have a bunch of plates, some base
plates, minifigs, wheels, bunch of standard bricks and a couple of sets.

It says on the post guide that up to 1kg is $24.00 so if anyone is wanting
to contribute, just chuck in $2 or so (I'd pay for it all if I wasn't so
poor right now, what ever is left over I will pay for though).  If there
happens to be more than needed for postage then I'll just go buy some cheap
Lego sets and send them too!

When I send this parcel off, I will make up a list of all the contributors
etc so they know where they are coming from... if you wish to remain
anonymous, please state so.

My address is:
Melody Brown
PO Box 910
Indooroopilly 4068
BRISBANE  QLD
AUSTRALIA

Thanks for all your help!  I am sure these kids will have as much fun as we do!