 General / 32189
Re: Lego for Africa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 19:47:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tim Courtney writes:
"Joris" <joris@schoolnet.na> wrote in message news:GHEEIE.IGo@lugnet.com...
Joris - I really enjoyed reading your message and think that you have a great
idea and goal for your country's schools and for other developing countries'
schools.  The people of LUGNET might be able to help, but I would imagine you
could find people more willing to let go of their LEGO elsewhere ;-)

I totally agree, and Tim is right. We are mostly the kind of people to
clutch onto lego for dear life... and I feel almost ashamed saying that but
I know I would not want to donate my lego, even though I totally agree with
the cause. And Eric's idea is wonderful - if I had any computers of my own,
I'd donate them, but they belong to my parents' university. :-(

Best of luck,
-Shiri