 General / 32217
Re: Lego for Africa
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:50:52 GMT

Its true we all horde LEGO but I'm sure its equally true we all have bricks
we never use. . If we all make a concious effort we can find a hundred or so
bricks too send. Its worth everyone hooking out some 2x4s they really have
too many of and sending them off. I'll look some out tonite

James

8< Snip >8
I know that deep down, I have to admit there are a few pieces in my
collection that I neglect - never use (shock, horror, eeek! hehe).  And I
also have many pieces that have discoloured over the years too which I • won't
use because of that.  The pieces still fit together... just not the pearly
white they used to be.  But I am sure the kids there won't be so fussed
about that... so...

I'll donate all my pieces in the above information!  And I have a Brickbay
store too inwhich I am happy to donate a few sets from as well!

BUT!... I challange the rest of Lugnet to do this or something similar • too,
otherwise my handfull won't even entertain a squirrel.

So if I can send my stuff to the English address... will this be ok?

Mel from Australia

P.S. I have no computer stuff to donate though.