 General / 32248
Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 21:15:32 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Aaron Dalan writes:
I know Superman "died" a few years back.  I was trying to be ironical.  And
to Shiri--it's all in fun, all in fun:)

I know :-) For about a milisecond when I read your post I was scared out of
my wits and then I burst out laughing. ;-)

-Shiri