 Harry Potter / 490
Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 18:14:37 GMT

Now...not to be pushy or anything, but on the last catalog page scan you
have up, it says Harry Potter AND Micky Mouse...any chance you might scan
the Mickey Mouse page(s) for me to see? I'm hoping they are continuing the
line...

Hey Matt,

sorry to dissapoint you, but there are no new Mickey Mouse sets at all. Only
the known sets 4164, 4165, 4166, 4167 and 4178 are shown - not worth
scanning them as the images are excactly the same as shown in the past
years. The reason why Mickey Mouse is mentioned on the Harry Potter page is
because the entire left hal is reservated for that theme.

I went through the entire catalogue by now, there are no new sets we have
not heard of. Only Jack Stone, Racers, Bionicle Rahi, and well - CLASSICS!

Pirates has got an entire FULL page along with a pirate logo on it! But then
again, only the images found on shop.lego.com are shown (sets 6290 and 6291).

But again, nothing of that other stuff is worth the scans, I don't have time
for that and I am extremely low on webspace anyway...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de