 Harry Potter / 494
Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 03:26:03 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  But I do officially have a new "sultriest looking minifig" to
  replace Femme Fatale from Dino Island--it's the one on p. 45.
  Even if it's meant to reprensent a youngster, she so *looks*
  like a twentysomething...and that hair!  :)

Heehee... she's s'posed to be twelve, and a geek. (Hermione)

-Shiri