 Harry Potter / 500
Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:25:00 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.harrypotter, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
<snip>
--Anakin Skywalker makes me think of Jimmy Olsen.

Naaaaahhh.... Jimmy's not quite that serious, don'tcha think? But then
again, I plead guilty to the crime of
not-seeing-superman-in-comics-or-the-original-movies. I'm faithful to "Lois
& Clark - The adventures of Superman". And he was jovial and funny there. So
sue me ;-)

Ack, I bet if you ran across an old Rawhide episode you'd think they stole the
theme song from Walmart!

BTW that Married with Children theme song isn't original either-- they stole it
from a Campbell's soup commercial!  ;-)

Maggie C.  (who is wondering whether it's okay to be verklempt in a family
forum)