 Harry Potter / 489
Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:56:40 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Christian Gemünden writes:
http://www.brickmaster.de/Potter

Thanks Christian!

Now...not to be pushy or anything, but on the last catalog page scan you
have up, it says Harry Potter AND Micky Mouse...any chance you might scan
the Mickey Mouse page(s) for me to see? I'm hoping they are continuing the
line...

Thanks again,

Matt