 Harry Potter / 488
487  |  489
Subject:
The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:47:48 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all Harry Potter Fans,

I got my hands on the brand new german LEGO Consumer Catalogue today! The
title says "August-January 2001" and inside is the entire fall 2001 lineup.
The Catalogue was freely available in a supermarket and will hit all toy
shops the next weeks. So, the images are not secret - just rare and hard to
find at this point - NOT leaked!

Here's the link:

http://www.brickmaster.de/Potter

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de