 Harry Potter / 492
Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:33:48 GMT

Hmmm..  plenty of what appears to be sand-green steep slopes. Also some sand-
green 2 x 2 x 2 cones. A new train (4708 Hogwarts Express). A white owl/bird.
Profligate usage of tan bricks Unless they are really white, and the color
balance is messed up). Trans-Light Blue castle flame. A purple turban. A three-
headed beast (!). Those crazy looking curved stairs. A trans-pink treasure
chest. Possibly a small (16x16) light-green baseplate (color used in some
paradisa sets). All in all, a nice selection of new parts and/or colors.

What is the green animal (half hidden) behind the trans-pink treasure chest, to
the left of the girl ? And just above the same animal, towards the rear, isn't
that the same support element used as lamp posts in metroliner ?

Ray

In lugnet.harrypotter, Christian Gemünden writes:
Hi all Harry Potter Fans,

I got my hands on the brand new german LEGO Consumer Catalogue today! The
title says "August-January 2001" and inside is the entire fall 2001 lineup.
The Catalogue was freely available in a supermarket and will hit all toy
shops the next weeks. So, the images are not secret - just rare and hard to
find at this point - NOT leaked!

Here's the link:

http://www.brickmaster.de/Potter

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de