 General / 31678
Re: `Why Britain needs more Meccano and less Lego' and longest instructions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Simon Bennett writes:
In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane writes:

What we could do with is a short web page 'A quick guide to the basics of Lego'

Alright, alright, i'll do it!  ;-)

Brilliant!!

I was actually expecting a bit more debate, but you've rounded off this part
of the thread very neatly.

Just opened my Silver Champion.  Now I don't have an 8448 or any Mindstorms
but I wondered if the Racing truck alternative model was the first Lego
model to crack 100 instruction steps.

Is this a record?

I'd be more interested to know if it can crack a hundred MPH!!! (scale of
course) :-)

Steve (who would love a set of silver champion rear's (assuming their
different from the front's))