 General / 31677
Re: 3800 Ultimate Builders Set - what is this?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:41:08 GMT

Greets,

LEGO S@H now shows the 3800 Ultimate Builders Set (316 pieces) as available
13 Aug 2001 with a price of USD 59.99 (about $0.19/piece) but still no
indication about it's contents (although I *think* I see a large Technic
turntable in the pic)

http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7B5BED40B1%2D263E%2D4EF9%2D9523%2D7069B5F974F9%7D

   Cheers!

Carl

In lugnet.general, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Hi,

in the new German 2001 catalog I found a reference to an apparently upcoming Mindstorms set: 3800 Ultimate Builders Set. It consists
of "about 300pc, CD-ROM and a motor" and is "available only through the internet". However, subsequent search on S@H and Lego's
official Mindstorms site was without success. Has someone more information on this exciting new set? Or did I miss something?

Arnold