 Technic / 5506
Re: `Why Britain needs more Meccano and less Lego'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:00:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Johannes Keukelaar wrote:

Hi all,

This is sure to cause some controversy and stir up some discussion on
this forum:
http://www.lineone.net/telegraph/2001/07/08/news/why_46.html

More discussion of this over on /.:
http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/07/08/221215&mode=nested

Now I'll just sit back and watch the sparks fly, I think.

I think Sir Harry hasn't checked out the crap Meccano is offering these
days.  "Erector, Jr." anyone?

Steve
Christopher! have you backed up your data?