 General / 31181
Re: MOC Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 11:16:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Robert Brunskill writes:
in article GF9KvM.KsH@lugnet.com, Ray Kremer at raykremer@yahoo.com wrote on
6/21/01 1:06 AM:

I'm getting Page Not Found.

Same here, I have a computer running MacOS. I believe Homestead might refuse
access if you are on an operating system that their spyware doesn't work on.

Hmmmm. Seems they don't like Linux there either...

ROSCO