 General / 31167
Re: MOC Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 05:06:58 GMT

I'm getting Page Not Found.

I Proud to say That the Site is Fixed.If any one has any problems please
e-mail me at ejhow4@earthlink.net.
My Apologies to You.
And I my deepest sympathy to your Husband