 General / 30142
30141  |  30143
Subject:
new sculpture set #3451 Sopwith Camel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 14:02:05 GMT

I am making a new post because this seemed to need clarification from
another post:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/nalug/?n=638

It looked like a MOC but is actually a new set and can be viewed here:

http://shop.lego.com/ProductInfo.asp?product_number=3451

There are alot of neat parts here if you look closely including curved red
fences/railings to form the engine and brown fins from Anakin's podracer. I
am glad to see Lego expanding the UCS concept and reviving the 1970's
concept of the expert builder line by making classic vehicles. I hope it
continues. I am dying to know the part quantity, price and release date. I
didn't expect anything like this from Lego this year.

Jonathan