 General / 30165
Re: new sculpture set #3451 Sopwith Camel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 04:20:44 GMT

Jonathan Lill wrote:

http://shop.lego.com/ProductInfo.asp?product_number=3451

There are alot of neat parts here if you look closely including curved red
fences/railings to form the engine and brown fins from Anakin's podracer. I
am glad to see Lego expanding the UCS concept and reviving the 1970's
concept of the expert builder line by making classic vehicles. I hope it
continues. I am dying to know the part quantity, price and release date. I
didn't expect anything like this from Lego this year.

<in my best Eric Idle> Nobody expects a new set from LEGO Direct!!!  Their
weapons are new bricks and surprise....

All seriousness aside, it's another winner from LD!  (lessee, what to buy?  A
Sopwith, or an LoM...;)

-John

Jonathan