 General / 30144
Re: new sculpture set #3451 Sopwith Camel!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 15:14:32 GMT

Jonathan Lill wrote in message ...
There are alot of neat parts here if you look closely including • curved red
fences/railings to form the engine and brown fins from Anakin's • podracer. I
am glad to see Lego expanding the UCS concept and reviving the 1970's
concept of the expert builder line by making classic vehicles. I hope • it
continues. I am dying to know the part quantity, price and release • date. I
didn't expect anything like this from Lego this year.

Yum yum yum! This is one sculpture set I will definitely buy. I dunno
why they have it listed under sculpture at all, mind, it's more like a
Model Team set, but WTH, as long as it exists! This gives me hope for
the future of Lego...

Kevin
-
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com