 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 638
637  |  639
Subject:
New Aircraft !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 02:21:29 GMT

Well it's a "happy LEGO day" for me - I've updated my personal page
http://www.t2tpix.com/SRC/   to include the new Sopwith Camel.
http://www.t2tpix.com/SRC/LEGO/3451.jpg     I still want your 8855
though John.  ;-)   I'm interested in your comments (though I don't
expect ya to be as excited as me).   8-)

SRC
L#765
StRuCtures