 Organizations / Canada / NALUG / 639
Re: New Aircraft !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.nalug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 05:59:41 GMT

Brown plates.  That camel has plenty of brown
plates.  Drat...I'm starting to like that color.

That 8855 is staying where it is, unless you
gather up enough black beams for a trade.
But don't ask how much is "enough"...

Black beams are starting to seem like currency
with our recent deals ...

John

Steve Chapple wrote in message ...
Well it's a "happy LEGO day" for me - I've updated my personal page
http://www.t2tpix.com/SRC/   to include the new Sopwith Camel.
http://www.t2tpix.com/SRC/LEGO/3451.jpg     I still want your 8855
though John.  ;-)   I'm interested in your comments (though I don't
expect ya to be as excited as me).   8-)

SRC
L#765
StRuCtures