 General / 30141
Re: New Sculpture on Lego S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 13:58:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Chapple wrote:

In lugnet.general, A. Mark Wilburn writes:
Wow, that is so cool... I definitely want one! Let's see... shop... shop
at home exclusives... click... what the? Not avaible?!? D'oh.

...  I just got off the phone with the
S@H lady, (it was a surprise to her too) and it is not available yet.
As in, the system will _not_ let them take advance orders - it
doesn't have an "available date" like the custom color trains, etc.
So - I'm going to have to wait - till fall if her guess is correct...

Interesting.  I looked just now (at the US website), and it says "Backorders
Accepted, will ship by 29 May 2001".

Steve