 General / 30128
Re: New Sculpture on Lego S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 22:42:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Hudson writes:
I don't think anyone posted this yet, but there is a new sculpture on the US
S@H site.  A replica of the Sopwith Camel British airplane.  It looks neat
enough that this might become the first sculpture I buy.

Whoa.  That is so freakin' cool!!  I need one to put on display at work, some
coworkers have been asking when I am going to get some new stuff there.  :)

Jeff