 General / 30273
Re: New Sculpture on Lego S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 20:17:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Jeff Hudson writes:
I don't think anyone posted this yet, but there is a new sculpture on the US
S@H site.  A replica of the Sopwith Camel British airplane.  It looks neat
enough that this might become the first sculpture I buy.
-Jeff

My Sopwith just arrived this morning ! I ordered it last week on thursday,
just when the german s@h website showed it as available. I can´t tell you
about the model, as I gave it to my girlfriend and it still has to be build.
But you can see some pictures of all bricks and plates, the box, the manual
and the stickers if you like at:
http://www.doe2.de/lego/more/sopwith-camel/index.html
I think it´s a cool set. TLG should make this set as a Model Team set and
not as an exclusive "sculpture" set. It looks a bit like the big brother of
the alternative model of #5540:
http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/5000/5540/5540-19.html
By the way: if you have a 5540 left for sale...

Well enjoy the site and LMKWYT if you like.