 General / 30160
Re: New Sculpture on Lego S@H(ordered!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 23:29:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Chapple writes:
In lugnet.general, Jonathan Lill writes:
I just placed an order for one via phone. The salesperson said I
was the first to place an order and confirmed that they expected
to receive them by the end of May, if not earlier.

<sigh>  Just my luck - I was a few hours too early to be first.

SRC
L#765
StRuCtures

Don't you hate that? It's worse when you go to rob a bank (for more Lego)
and you have to wait for them to open the doors. How bloody annoying!
Still at least you tried.

GREG~

"Simple ideas come from simple minds"