 General / 29153
Re: Does anybody know ...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:14:13 GMT

With the slow trickle of Bulk Items, I wouldn't mind if Lego Direct came out
with "parts pack" type bulk items where (for example) you had all 3 types of
steep sloped bricks (1x2x3, 2x2x3, 2x2x3 corner) in a specific color set, or
say inside/outside regular slope corner bricks and inverse corners all in a
specific color set.  This one at a time piece release is gonna drive us nuts.
That way if you really didn't want some of the specific pieces in that color,
you could always trade away for the rest, or get the ones you want off
Brickbay, where sellers parse out the sets into individual pieces.  Otherwise
it may be a long wait.

Just a thought.
Gary Istok

David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.castle, Tim Strutt writes:
Anyways, just for the record this is the piece I was hoping to find:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/3676.gif

Yeah, there's been a lot of people wanting that piece to be released again,
but sadly nothing I know of has come out recently with that piece in it. I
think the best source of them was 6085 (Black Monarch's Castle) which had
something like 12 of them!

I would be jumping for joy if they made it available in blue:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/1/3676.gif

That's made a couple of appearances, I know, but not many... I only have 2
(I think) from 6985 (Cosmic Fleet Voyager)-- [where else have these
appeared?]indeed a rare piece, though...

Oh well. I'll keep hoping and praying that they'll offer them in bulk
some day. I can dream, can't I?

Maybe they'll be in the initial offering for the "2002" release of the
'build-your-own-set-online' thing that TLC was offering... That'd be pretty
cool :)

DaveE