 Dear LEGO / 3052
Re: Does anybody know ...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 12:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Gary Istok writes:
With the slow trickle of Bulk Items, I wouldn't mind if Lego Direct came out
with "parts pack" type bulk items where (for example) you had all 3 types of
steep sloped bricks (1x2x3, 2x2x3, 2x2x3 corner) in a specific color set, or
say inside/outside regular slope corner bricks and inverse corners all in a
specific color set.  This one at a time piece release is gonna drive us nuts.

Yes!

However they wish to do it, we really need to have access to all of the roof
bricks that they ever made in all the colors they have made so far.  I am
thinking at least black, red, the two greys, blue, yellow...

There are basic element types that everyone who builds in any theme will
eventually want: they will want roof elements, plants, and flowers, fencing,
and architectural elements like windows, etc.  For bulk or parts packs to
make any sense they really have to include those kinds of items first and
foremost.  We really need minifigure packs in all themes too!  If one builds
the structures one wants to populate them too!

-- Hop-Frog