 Dear LEGO / 3053
Re: Does anybody know ...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 13:28:32 GMT

However they wish to do it, we really need to have access to all of the roof
bricks that they ever made in all the colors they have made so far.  I am
thinking at least black, red, the two greys, blue, yellow...

I'd settle for one of the 2 grays for now...or black.  I'd rather see say the
3x4 bricks, 3x2 bricks, corners and tops available in seperate packs (3 types
of pack).  Like the red roof bricks, where you can get all the different types
of them (in 45%).

There are basic element types that everyone who builds in any theme will
eventually want: they will want roof elements, plants, and flowers, fencing,
and architectural elements like windows, etc.  For bulk or parts packs to
make any sense they really have to include those kinds of items first and
foremost.

Yep. How about 4x3 windows?  Like the Datca pack, but without the doors or 2x2
windows.

We really need minifigure packs in all themes too!  If one builds
the structures one wants to populate them too!

No!.  I have enough Minifigs to populate about 3x the area I had...mind you, I
would appreciate some types of parts (womans heads, the 'dress' pieces)

James