 Castle / 8375
Re: Does anybody know ...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:19:54 GMT

"Aaron West" <maniac@netwebb.com> writes:
Wellllll...  If I read you right, you mean those 2x2 *corner* pieces,
smaller at the bottom, bigger at the top, that were rare until R2 and 3PO
landed in LEGO?  What I mean is there are *4* white ones in 7106 Droid
Escape (Star Wars LEGO) that runs for $6.97 at Wal-Mart here in California.
Brand Spankin' New for 2001.
BONUS!!  You also get two grey curved wall pieces that make nice castle
turrets, and a set of pukey gold armor for a funky lookin' knight.  Oh, and
a trash can on wheels (R2) and other assorted bits.
Buy 'em while they're hot!!!!!

I've resisted buying the Droid Escape set because of the stupid
printing on the curvy walls - or are you saying those are decals?

--Bill.

--
William R Ward        hermit@bayview.com      http://www.bayview.com/~hermit/
"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx