 General / 29159
Re: Does anybody know ...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:36:26 GMT

On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:33:40 GMT, David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote:
I noticed that the Lugnet parts database has more sets listed? Are there any
plans to combine the two? Of course I also noticed that some parts were
rather non-descript things like "red minifig torso w/ bendable arms", which
would probably have to be clarified... Oh well...

the lists actually are combined, as far as I know - however, on peeron
we list only parts that are actually found in any of the sets we have
inventoried.  we found it was quote frustrating to look up a piece,
only to find there's no sets matching...  as sets are added, more and
more parts show up in the parts list and in the searches.

:)

Dan