 Castle / 8371
Re: Does anybody know ...?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:07:39 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Boger writes:
On Wed, 28 Mar 2001 18:54:27 GMT, David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote:
In lugnet.castle, Tim Strutt writes:
Anyways, just for the record this is the piece I was hoping to find:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/7/3676.gif

The limited extent of my checking revealed:

2 in 6073 Knight's Castle (1984)
12 in 6085 Black Monarch's Castle (1988)
4 in 6086 Black Knight's Castle (1992)
1? 6076 Dark Dragon's Den (1993)
4 in 1785 Crater Critters (1995)

I'm sure there are others, but I wasn't THAT bored :)

yah, there's a few other :)

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3676

:)

Oh, sorry shoulda said specifically just in light grey... that's actually
where I got 4/5 of the ones I listed. Very handy, BTW... (now it just needs
MySQL'd! -- someday maybe you can feed it a set list and find out how many
of a particular part you've got-- that'd be handy sometimes!) :)

DaveE