 Castle / 8374
Re: new website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2001 01:18:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ken Dowd writes:
In lugnet.castle, Tirrell Brown writes:
Hi
I have creted a new castle website. It is a mixture of regular castle and
Ninja elements.(Mostly Ninja) There are characters and stories and all that
stuff.
The adress is www.geocities.com/Subzero2356/index.html
Most of the site is finished but I still have to add pictures and get more
links. i hope you enjoy it so far

Looks promising Tirrell. Unfortunately I was not able to read as much as I
wanted to - the blue lettering on the black background is really hard on the
eyes. I look forward to seeing pictures added.

Ken

Ken, I am sorry about the background. Now that I do look at it, it does hurt
my eyes, so i should be changing the color soon. I just got scanner fixed so
now I should be able to get the pictures on there soon. Thanks for visiting
Tirrell