 General / 27682
27681  |  27683
Subject:
Cricket (was Re: Reuters report on Lego at New York Toy Fair)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 12:13:48 GMT

Or maybe Cricket... One for Lego Australia I feel ;-). I'm sure there are
white minfigs... (Althoguh the cricket teams don't all wear whites anymore.)

Now I would have no qualms about buying a cricket lego set...