 General / 27712
Re: Reuters report on Lego at New York Toy Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 00:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary Istok writes:

r2 wrote:

Frank Filz wrote in message <3A8763B4.62BC5D21@mindspring.com>...
r2 wrote:

Ray Sanders wrote in message ...
Pink perhaps ?   With pink train windows ?   Yumm !

Pink? YUCK!!! Please don't insult us with Barbie pink.

Oh, but I need more pink train windows (yes, I said more - these really
exist!). It'd be cool to have trans pink glass and windshield etc.
also...

What I'm hoping for is yellow windows, but green would be cool also.

What about purple? Now that would be bold.

Rose

Anybody who doesn't like Pink Lego should go visit the Art Deco district of
Miami Beach.  It gives new meaning to building with color.

Gary Istok

My dream is to someday build a Lego rendition of the Don Cesar hotel (St Pete
Beach FL). A 20's art deco revival monstrosity of a structure. Pink. Need I say
more. Give me the architectural elements in various shades of pink and bulk
bricks in light pink and white. Then I'll disconenct the phone for a few months.
;)

Their website has a minimal photo which does not do it justice, but you get the
idea...

http://www.doncesar.com/

Ray