 General / 27672
Re: Reuters report on Lego at New York Toy Fair
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:59:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Yes!  Female minifig heads!

  Oh, and another team bus.  ;)

I bought the big soccer set (which is very fun to play, by the way) for my
son because he loves to play soccer - like his Grandpa who played
professionally for Bolivia. It came with a bunch of female heads and hair
pieces which I thought was a mistake - so of course I confiscated them
(stangely enough, my castle population has mysteriously had an increase in
female figs ;~). Apparently they were meant to accommodate a female team -
oh well, too late now.

Bill