 General / 26532
26531  |  26533
Subject:
LEGO in the New York Times!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:44:46 GMT

Hi all,

There is a story about LEGO Studios in the New York times today, the
business section:

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/01/15/technology/15LEGO.html

Mentioned in it are LUGNET, Studios, and Brickfilms.

A nice little article, requires (free) registration unfortunately.  Also
appears in the print edition today.  Great exposure for our hobby.

Happy filming!
Jason

Brickfilms:
http://brickfilms.topcities.com