 Animation / 93
Re: LEGO in the New York Times!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:15:52 GMT

Ummmm... dude, do it totally anonymously.  You dont' give them any real info.
:)

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jonathan Mizner writes:
In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Hi all,

There is a story about LEGO Studios in the New York times today, the
business section:

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/01/15/technology/15LEGO.html

Mentioned in it are LUGNET, Studios, and Brickfilms.

A nice little article, requires (free) registration unfortunately.  Also
appears in the print edition today.  Great exposure for our hobby.

Happy filming!
Jason

Brickfilms:
http://brickfilms.topcities.com

Can you please "copy & paste" it onto a reply?  The registration has a few
details that I am unable to agree with, and I do not want to register
(possible fees may be incurred at any time to your account, notice posted to
the Help section beforehand).  For the sake of everyone else's time, please
post the message for us.  Thanks!