 Animation / 83
Re: LEGO in the New York Times!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 01:50:51 GMT

In lugnet.publish.cinema, Jonathan Mizner writes:
Can you please "copy & paste" it onto a reply?

Uh, please do *not* cut & paste it into a reply.  It's copyrighted and owned
by the New York Times.  Without permission, you'd be infringing on their
copyright and also breaking the T&C here.

I would recommend getting a paper copy of it if you feel uncomfortable
viewing it online.

Thanks,
--Todd