 Animation / 90
Re: LEGO in the New York Times!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 02:57:06 GMT

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote in message
news:G78Gn9.IBG@lugnet.com...

Note that they even don't want you to email copies of the text -- just the
URL.  (However, they do provide an "email this article" feature on their
website.)

You'll probably find this "feature" includes a whole bunch of "visit NYT for
all your lifelong needs" type advertising in the e-mail.

Regards,

ROSCO