 General / 25643
Re: NEW 2001 sets (Scuplture Dragon! and HTO stuff among)...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 23:20:19 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

[trimmed to lugnet.general]

In lugnet.lego.direct, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Scott Arthur writes:

Offering instructions-only at low/no cost to increase bulk brick sales may
give them a better return.

Agreed. Let's see what the latest announcement plays out as...

Whoa.  "Agreed"??  [Kyle re-checks names of posters..., yup.  Re-checks
website..., yup, LUGNET.]  Boy.  I don't know what I missed by
steering clear of that "Is .debate useless" discussion, but
something happened.  And it seems pleasant.  I actually got a smile
from this and feel all happy like..., and I'm not being facetious  :]
Here's hoping to see many more pleasant yet still entertaining
exchanges (not saying "agreeing", just saying "pleasant").

Happy, uh..., whatever holiday you choose near this time of year  ;]

The Peanut Gallery,
KDJ

LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada