 General / 25644
Re: I found this by accident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 04:25:26 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Ok, so who wants to help me organize the dive to recover 408,000 minifig diver
flippers?  I could make some NEAT stuff with 408,000 diver flippers.  These are
high quality ABS plastic, certainly they will be ok down there for a while.

Who's with me in the most ironic dive in history?

Jason

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
If you know anyone around Cornwall, perhaps a trip to the beach may be in
order 8?)

http://www.beachcombers.org/archive/sum97.htm

Happy Christmas!

ROSCO
  I can guarantee that none of the banks are going to be willing to finance
and operation to retrieve a million Lego flippers.  Anyone got a used
submarine for sale, preferably cheap?  Or we could get a grant from one of
the marine labs to let us borrow a submersible to do research on "The
pscyological effects of building toys on marine animals" and just happen to
bring back all the Aquazone parts at the same time.  What would anyone use
several hundred thousand mini-fig flippers for anyway?