 General / 25576
Re: I found this by accident....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:40:02 GMT

Ok, so who wants to help me organize the dive to recover 408,000 minifig diver
flippers?  I could make some NEAT stuff with 408,000 diver flippers.  These are
high quality ABS plastic, certainly they will be ok down there for a while.

Who's with me in the most ironic dive in history?

Jason

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford writes:
If you know anyone around Cornwall, perhaps a trip to the beach may be in
order 8?)

http://www.beachcombers.org/archive/sum97.htm

Happy Christmas!

ROSCO